KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Decent place to work

Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsGreat learning experience, technical knowledge, professional skills, opens doors for follow-on career opportunities. Well connected internationally, and good opportunities for learning outside your core function.

ConsPolitics is not bad, but your fate can depend on one person. Performance management has room for improvement as grading system puts 80-90% of people in "average" rank. Managers may be reviewed by Sr. managers, which is almost similar to being reviewed by your peers - huge conflict of interest.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in senior leadership. Do not promote someone to partner or director, just because warm body is needed in that corner office.

ok place to work

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: KPMG offers people right out of college a career with many of the their peers, which is a… Cons: Those that work hard ultimately suffer as they tend to get… Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to track people's schedules and make sure they are appropriately balanced, as the same people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very Structured and Supportive Internship Program

Intern (Former Employee) Montvale, NJ (US)

I worked at KPMG US

Pros: The program KPMG has set up for intern in the marketing/communications department was very structured in a good way - your mentor ferries assignments and… Cons: Sometimes you are given busy work or someone tries to pass on a last minute… Advice to Senior Management: Foster closer relationships with interns - lunches, meetings etc. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!