Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Great pay and benefits, work/life balance, but very stressful job

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Vallejo, CA (US)

ProsPay is great, benefits great. Leading edge new technologies. Nice coworkers. Large, stable company. Strives to meet customer and employee expectations for excellence. Wonderful clinical resources that are just not available at other healthcare systems.

ConsManagement at my particular location are very critical, non supportive, and utilize threats & fear to motivate their staff. Culture of collaboration does not exist between staff and management. Some managers are friendly, while others are cold and hostile. Does not feel like a team environment. Most of the senior management does not respect the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementMotivation through fear and threats lowers morale and performance.Performance review should also include praise for what is done well. Staff feel more engaged when they are given opportunity to share/be included in day to day activities.Positive support and resources helps employees to learn and grow in our roles.

Kaiser was a great company to work for.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) Woodland Hills, CA (US)

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Salary was competitive. Good benefits. Room for advancement. Good job… Cons: Only carry Kaiser Insurance, which is not bad. Advice to Senior Management: Kaiser is a big company. Many different positions available. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Kaiser Permanente really cares about their employees

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for less than a year

Pros: The benefits are great and there are a lot of bonuses! I've been here less than a year and I've already received several… Cons: It's hard work. You will definitely earn your pay check. But… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!