Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,353 reviews
www.kp.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

Kaiser Permanente is a wonderful place to work.

Rockville, MD (US)

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

ProsEmployees are set up for success. The mission/vision of the organization are second to none. I have a lot of pride regarding the fact that I work for this great organization.

ConsThere is a vast variety of management styles throughout the organization, so different people can have very different experiences as people work for people first. As long as people are interviewing the interviewers as much as they are being interviewed, they can ensure they are aligning themselves with a manager who possess the style that is best for them.

Great company to work for

Population Care Management Support Coordinator (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits,Retirement Plan,Flexibilty, and great work environment Cons: Lack of Communication between departments Difficulty moving from non union position… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Salary and Benefits were excellent

Physician Assistant (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary and Benefits were excellent Cons: No negative comments about KP. More

There are newer reviews on Kaiser Permanente.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees.