Ketchum Change

www.ketchum.com

Amazing people, challenging work, creative consulting

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsI've been at KPC for over a year and the organization has done a complete 180. With a team that is 95% new, yet still has history and roots from Stromberg Consulting, along with outstanding leadership, our boutique consultancy has turned into a power house for innovative change management thinking, the highest standards of client service and break through thought leadership.

The team is made up of smart, fun and motivated consultants. The culture is set up to be supportive for those starting off a career path and entrepreneurial for those looking to use their experience to bring fresh ideas and insights to client challenges. And, for a typical consulting firm, the travel model is much more manageable which allows you to still have a home base the majority of the time.

With the collaboration and backing of Ketchum, we have a strong foundation as a communications firm, but targeted expertise in change management, organizational effectiveness and employee communications/engagement. Our projects are grounded in Change/OD methodology with the expectation and room to create innovative and unique solutions for each different project.

ConsThere are the typical work/life balance challenges that come with any consulting job. Although the travel is about 30-40% (rather than 100%), we are still in a client service focused role, which often requires more than a typical 9-5 day. Since we are a small team and our business is growing very fast (which is great), we are working in a fast-paced environment and often are balancing multiple projects at once. On the flip side, this allows a lot of opportunity for career growth and the ability to be challenged. Additionally, to address the commitment and hard work, the leadership team promotes flexibility in work schedules and is really great about encouraging and supporting work/life balance to the extent possible in this industry.

A great consultancy squandered

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Ketchum Change

Pros: Overall a great team of talent from the legacy Stromberg Consulting group.… Cons: Leaders who grew up in the PR business trying to run a consultancy. Increasingly… Advice to Senior Management: Ketchum has struggled for nearly 10 years to integrate the former Stromberg Consulting, with a rotating door of 7 leaders… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great boutique consulting experience, with a dash of entrepreneurial spirit

I have been working at Ketchum Change full-time

Pros: Great people, interesting projects and with access to Ketchum's client roster and… Cons: Less opportunity to specialize or focus on one part of the business. Sometimes viewed as an afterthought (as a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work, we're heading in the right… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ketchum Change.

Worked for Ketchum Change? Contribute to the Community!