There are newer employer reviews for Ketchum

Challenging at times, like any big agency, but focused on client service (not office intrigue)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Ketchum

Pros

In a town and industry that can be frustratingly crowded with self promoters, the team at Ketchum is remarkably collegial, professional and dedicated to client service. From top to bottom, I'm not sure I've worked with a more talented, hard-working group of people.

Cons

I don't think there's anything unique to Ketchum that isn't problematic in the industry as a whole. Clients are demanding, hours can be long, and the job itself is stressful (but comes with high rewards).

I know the company took significant steps to avoid laying off staff during the downturn, and I hope they show an equal dedication to sharing the benefits of a stronger performance this year.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Ketchum (View Most Recent)

I have my dream job here at Ketchum. I have work-life balance and spend my days with intelligent, creative, fun people.

Current Employee - Senior Vice President  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Ketchum

Pros

In my field, Ketchum is recognized as a true leader. I have phenomenal resources from throughout the agency to help me and my team deliver top results to clients. We really care about doing excellent work and having a thriving workplace. We work with colleagues from different offices throughout our network and the Global Practice Leader for my specialty area is one of the brightest in the business.

Cons

Ketchum is owned by Omnicom, which is a publicly-traded company. As such, we must adhere to very strict rules and some procedures can be cumbersome.

Ketchum has provided me with excellent growth opportunities,

I have been working at Ketchum

Pros

Engaged, interested, intelligent colleagues
    Opportunities to work on some of the best blue chip clients
    Excellent growth and career progression opportunities
    Opportunities to work in other Ketchum offices around the world
    Open door policy from senior management
    Regular social activities
    Competitive remuneration
    Great office location in a fun and lively part of London, in the heart of the City
    Flexible working hours (with prior agreement from management)

Cons

Sometimes the working hours at Ketchum are unpredictable

There are newer employer reviews for Ketchum

Worked for Ketchum? Contribute to the Community!