Kiddie Academy
www.kiddieacademy.com Abingdon, MD 16 to 50 Employees

I enjoyed my time at Kiddie Academy.

Assistant Teacher (Former Employee)

I worked at Kiddie Academy

ProsThe KA I worked out had some very smart, very experienced teachers. I wouldn't say that every classroom was on top of its game, but at least 4 out of 6 were very good. And at least 3 of 6 were excellent. Most of my coworkers were friendly and willing to help you learn new things, etc. They also give an nice discount if you are a parent who would like your child to attend while you are working there.

ConsI couldn't say whether the benefits were great, because I didn't use them. I already had benefits through my husband's employer. The pay may have seemed like less than one would hope for (despite being the average salary for such a position), but, for me, when the cost of child care was factored in, it was a substantial sum.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Director did a very good job. The owners didn't seem as if they loved having to constantly tend to the business, but they did what they needed to.

Great experience if you want to get into the Education field.

Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee)
Syosset, NY (US)

I worked at Kiddie Academy

Pros: If you want to get your BA or Master's in Early Childhood Education, this is a great… Cons: Some of the kids can be challenging and it can get… Advice to Senior Management: N/A. More

great place to work

Lead Teacher (Former Employee)
Nesconset, NY (US)

I worked at Kiddie Academy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun supportive place to work if you like working with… Cons: none that i can think of Advice to Senior Management: support your teachers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kiddie Academy.

Worked for Kiddie Academy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiddie Academy reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Kiddie Academy employees.