There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Finance folks: This is a toxic company

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Neenah, WI (US)
Former Employee - Business Analyst in Neenah, WI (US)

I worked at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

Competitive salary and benefits, especially for northeastern Wisconsin. A chance to learn about budgeting, short-term forecasting, and the other fundamentals of corporate finance.

Cons

Senior management is uncommunicative. Turf fights abound. The lack of cooperation in senior management communicates downward to the troops. There is zero innovation in finance -- a strong resistance to any kind of change. Certainly the unfriendliest, nastiest place I've ever worked. By all means avoid Consumer Products.

474 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

Great place to work.

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

-people are great
    -clean plant
    -lots of learning to be done

Cons

-work is slow at times

none

Very challenging and satisfying on many levels.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Kimberly-Clark

Pros

Great benefits! Generous vacation offered with ability to purchase more. Immediate supervisor and team was fabulous to work with.

Cons

Upper management somewhat out of touch. Peer review process unwieldy and often irrelevant waste of time. Feedback often vague (canned and prompted responses) and therefore unuseful. 2009 Executive management announced a company-wide plan to improve office environment and then took many departments (I worked in creative department/marketing) discarded offices and shoved us in tiny 8' x 8' cubicles. Couple that with the fact that team leads were extremely reluctant to allow us to work remotely while claiming to care about gas consumption and touting itself as a "green" company. Atlanta traffic is notoriously bad and I often spent over an hour getting to work. I lived less than 20 miles away.

Resolve the disconnect between what your initiatives state in your company-wide meetings and announcements, and the reality of what is happening at individual department levels. There is often a large and largely unnoticed discrepancy.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark