Performance Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Conway, AR (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good pay, very safety aware. Opportunity to buy product a low cost. Monthly incentives to win gift cards, production results, safety results. Great benefits.

Cons

Performance review is based on a pyramid concept. Only a few can be at the top and so many MUST be at the bottom. You are calibrated against everyone that works there, not just your department. Results are based on perceptions and not necessarily the facts.

Other Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Limited growth opportunities

Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst  in  Roswell, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Care Analyst in Roswell, GA (US)

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At the time of my employment, the organization provided competitive compensation, however, it is my understanding they have gone through a salary restructuring.

Cons

Again, limited growth opportunities; lack of leadership training; significant development opportunities in the area of building morale

I would suggest a focus on developing ALL employees, not just certain groups. I would also encourage them to refrain from playing the "blame game". At the end of the day, the organization is a team; employees are not pawns. Focus on getting the job down vs. pointing fingers when a plan fails.

K-C is a marvelous place to work!

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good environment, performance driven culture, fair place to work, innovation, continuous improvement, good talent management culture, confidence in leadership, long term vision, etc

Cons

K-C is still learning how to be a global company. The company has made great progress in recent years. The speed of the improvements in global processes may be too much accelerated.

Work ever more learning how to be global and local in the same time.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!