King Soopers
www.kingsoopers.com Denver, CO

very fun

Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee)
Longmont, CO (US)

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for less than a year

Prosthe hours are flexible and they will work around my college schedule. I have the option of moving departments if I want and there is an opening. you get a discount on all Kroger brands. its like having a family everybody looks out for everyone. you get tons of training for your job so you can be comfortable doing your job.

Conscarts suck be ready to spend an hour chasing carts and still not get anywhere, the customers can be tough at times. and sometimes head clerks just stand around talk and direct like they should.

produce

Produce Clerk (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at King Soopers full-time for more than a year

Pros: 401k, insurance, full time job, benefits Cons: night shift, management, stand up all day. More

ok

Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for less than a year

Pros: job,friends ,close to home , Cons: low pay ,bad customers , 20 hours Advice to Senior Management: share the wealth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on King Soopers.

Worked for King Soopers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at King Soopers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for King Soopers CEO Russ Dispense. All reviews posted anonymously by King Soopers employees.