L'Oréal
www.loreal.com Clichy, France 5000+ Employees

great company to work with

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Calcutta (India)

I worked at L'Oréal full-time for more than 10 years

ProsNice working environment to work with ,great leaders ,great brands image and where your ideas work,strong marketing team ,

Conssometime you need to butter your senior to get recognize, not an equal opportunity employer, in some cases HR dept is very poor in taking decisions . HR hardly do anything to develop people .

Advice to Senior Managementwhen you have loyal people working with you for a long time you should give proper dues ,recognition and attention to them and should understand their sentiments....
If I got one more chance i would definatly join Loreal Again as Loreal is my First Love

if you are passionate about consumer products and want to work 15 hour days......

Assistant Vice President Marketing (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at L'Oréal full-time for more than a year

Pros: it is a generous employer and they give you every benefit under the sun. the work is interesting as are the products and the people are… Cons: it is a very demanding work load. the systems are overwhelming. it's very political. it's not always a meritocracy but a lot how well… Advice to Senior Management: turnover should be looked at. sometimes entire departments turn over and no one looks at the head of the brand or at the leadership.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Marketing powerhouse with a few important cons

Group Manager (Former Employee)
Madrid (Spain)

I worked at L'Oréal full-time

Pros: They give you a lot of responsibility. Fast-paced environment. Great… Cons: The pay is quite low pay. It will only increase when you get a promotion. The… Advice to Senior Management: Managers need to be less self-centered. They should give less… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on L'Oréal.

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for L'Oréal CEO Jean-Paul Agon. All reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees.