There are newer employer reviews for Lawson Software

Great place to work, really enjoyed it

Former Employee - Practice Director in Denver, CO (US)
Former Employee - Practice Director in Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Lawson Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people were top notch. I worked with lots of leaders of various sales and services teams that were very strong and great at getting results. The offshore resources were also the best I've worked with in years.

Cons

Incentive plan did not effectively motivate the middle masses to better performance. Worked well with top performers, but was not motivating to middle of the road staff and consultants.

Advice to Management

After the acquisition by Infor, I understand the environment changed significantly, no advice at this time.

reviews filtered by
  1. Was a great company

Former Employee - Business Consultant in Sydney (Australia)
    Former Employee - Business Consultant in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Lawson Software full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Was a great company before take over. It was flexible and information flowed down from the top. You knew what the objectives were? Great product and focus

Cons

Focus on short term revenue due to external observers and preening the company for take over we're all visible . Harry's wealth was a big focus

Advice to Management

Its to late, all done now. Infor are the boss

The PSSC Office in Manila is one of the best places I've worked. People are great!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

I worked at Lawson Software full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There's a lot of travel opportunities, especially for those in Professional Services. Pay is not highest but generally better than most other companies. Location is nice.

Cons

The current management team (in Manila) is a bit lacking. This is in terms of direction and focus. There are not many perks to staying long term in the Manila office.

Advice to Management

The biggest reason why people leave Lawson is Management. Better Opportunities is a far second. Management needs to do some soul searching and weed out the bad apples.

There are newer employer reviews for Lawson Software