Legal & General Group
www.legalandgeneralgroup.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great opportunity

Frederick, MD (US)

I have been working at Legal & General Group full-time for more than 3 years

Prosbeautiful building, indoor gym, great pay, personal space, you can get certification at your own pace with no pressure.

ConsDifficult to move to a different department if you want to move up in the company or even make a change. Training is highly lacking. Some departments have DOS systems and you work using function keys and black/green screens. Supervisors are not all certified ! but they can run a department? Employees know more than the supervisors and are certified.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay for better computer systems instead of ice cream days. Have the managers take all the LOMA classes for there job and get certified.

Good place to work - but can be frustrating.

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Legal & General Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people, generally good atmosphere, good customer culture. Work life balance is pretty good… Cons: Frustratingly slow decision making. Recent change in CEO means change… Advice to Senior Management: Pick a strategy, stick with it, communicate it clearly and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good enviroment.

I have been working at Legal & General Group

Pros: Flexible working hours + freedom of work Cons: too relaxed + too slow More

There are newer reviews on Legal & General Group.

Worked for Legal & General Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Legal & General Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Legal & General Group CEO Tim Breedon. All reviews posted anonymously by Legal & General Group employees.