Lego Group

www.lego.com
  www.lego.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lego Group

A Fun place to work

Current Employee - CONSUMER ADVISOR in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Lego Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

LEGO is very well respected brand and lots of people have a special connection with it, so the vast majority of people getting in touch with us are very friendly and just want to chat about their passion and are curious for what the future will bring.

Cons

You need to be able to respect people's fascination with all things LEGO. If you keep on thinking 'grow up, it's just a toy!', then this place is gonna get on your nerves after a while!

As with any job in the UK, the salary is rather low.

Expand the business to Eastern Europe

73 Other Employee Reviews for Lego Group (View Most Recent)

One of the best place to work.

Former Employee - Account Officer in Macquarie (Australia)
    Former Employee - Account Officer in Macquarie (Australia)

I worked at Lego Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Culture and value and work life balance

Cons

not much Cons that i can think of

New management dictated reduced time frames for merchandising tasks so their budget looked better to upper management

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Dallas, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Lego Group part-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great product and hopefully a great future for the company! Excellent merchandising team with years of experience and expertise in the work place.

Cons

New management was only interested in having lower merchandising payroll expenditures than fellow management in the same department. 'Inaccurate' and/or reduced time frames were dictated to my merchandising team for accomplishing certain tasks. What a surprise when speaking with co-workers in other areas of the country that my merchandising team should have been allotted more time for certain duties and responsibilities. Needless to say, the payroll budget for my merchandising team looked great to upper management but the situation was stressful for us!

Upper management and the Human Resource department should really pay attention if numerous employees complain about certain management or issues.

There are newer employer reviews for Lego Group