Lego Group
www.lego.com Billund, Denmark 1000 to 5000 Employees

A Fun place to work

Consumer Advisor (Current Employee)
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Lego Group full-time for less than a year

ProsLEGO is very well respected brand and lots of people have a special connection with it, so the vast majority of people getting in touch with us are very friendly and just want to chat about their passion and are curious for what the future will bring.

ConsYou need to be able to respect people's fascination with all things LEGO. If you keep on thinking 'grow up, it's just a toy!', then this place is gonna get on your nerves after a while!

As with any job in the UK, the salary is rather low.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand the business to Eastern Europe

Strong values and growth

I have been working at Lego Group

Pros: Growing company, great product, strong values and respect for employees Cons: Globalization is a challenge for the organization Advice to Senior Management: Continue the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Producer

Producer (Current Employee)
Louisville, CO (US)

I have been working at Lego Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company values the creative efforts of the employees. Company values… Cons: Sometimes you work may be hard to transition out of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lego Group.

Worked for Lego Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lego Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lego Group CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp. All reviews posted anonymously by Lego Group employees.