Lego Group
www.lego.com Billund, Denmark 1000 to 5000 Employees

A Fun place to work

Consumer Advisor (Current Employee)
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Lego Group full-time for less than a year

ProsLEGO is very well respected brand and lots of people have a special connection with it, so the vast majority of people getting in touch with us are very friendly and just want to chat about their passion and are curious for what the future will bring.

ConsYou need to be able to respect people's fascination with all things LEGO. If you keep on thinking 'grow up, it's just a toy!', then this place is gonna get on your nerves after a while!

As with any job in the UK, the salary is rather low.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand the business to Eastern Europe

Great Company. Very supportive and positive.

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at Lego Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Exceptional team- work is fun every day Great benefits (employee exclusive… Cons: General shortcomings associated with Retail: Stressful atmosphere during busy times Occasional trouble… Advice to Senior Management: Release schedules earlier. I'm sure this is a decision made by each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at Lego Group part-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a fun place to work and most people are really interested in either the products or kids in general. It's one of the… Cons: There can be some pressure at times (not as bad as most places though!), and you probably won't be able to get access… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lego Group.

Worked for Lego Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lego Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lego Group CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp. All reviews posted anonymously by Lego Group employees.