There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life

Great Company, Great Products, Better People...

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been in the insurance Industry for 15 years prior to Liberty National and I can honestly say this is best company I've ever worked for. Leadership truly promotes a family atmosphere, are willing to help, and take a personal interest in every person from the new agent to the top producers on the team. The income opportunities are definitely there and there could not be a better time to join the company as they are continuing to grow.

Cons

This is not for everyone...One must be able to manage themselves and be self disciplined...

Keep up the fine work. The positive culture you're creating in Liberty is contagious.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty National Life (View Most Recent)

Wonderful career!!

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Dalton, GA (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Dalton office has a very relaxed, Christian environment that makes it easy to succeed. I couldn't ask for a better Branch manager to work for. Everyone that works in this office is very supportive and ready to help in any way possible even if they have to go out of their way. I am very proud and blessed to be working for this Liberty National Team.

Cons

There is nothing neg. about this career.

The best career decision of my life!!

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Dalton, GA (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Liberty Nat'l has afforded me an opportunity to provide a comfortable lifestyle for my family while receiving the satisfaction of helping over 1000 families have the peace of mind knowing that they have some financial security in the face of individual adverities.

I have seen families face cancer, accidents,critical illnesses and death of loved ones with the knowledge that they do not have to be faced with the burdens of finances during a time of need.

The fact that our co is coming up on 113 years of personal service to our communities and seeing the solid management of our reserves and company interests that assure of us above avg earnings and retirement is all the reason I need to get up ans work everyday.

Cons

As with any company we have things that are not always what we would like to see, but there is no perfect organization. However, they do seem to have our best interests at heart and I have never had to ne worried about being laid off.

Help us get a better senior final expense product, Oh how I would love to see the return of the 5RT

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life