With Liberty National I have been given the opportunity to build wealth I never thought possible while serving others.

Current Employee - Rep  in  Birmingham, AL (US)
Current Employee - Rep in Birmingham, AL (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Ability to earn a fantastic income while helping others.
Ability to build wealth. You can start with nothing and become wealthy by just hard work and implemntation of the systems they train you on.
Advancement oppotunities based on merit.
Great training and support.

Cons

You do have to work.

Keep up the great leadership and training. Thank you for the Leadership Academy. These have been awesome.

Other Reviews for Liberty National Life

New leadership, excited about the future!

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at Liberty National for more than 5 years and I've never been more excited about the company's future. Seems like every month we are rolling out new marketing tools to help us get in front of more customers. The leaders care about us and want us to succeed. It's inspring.

Cons

Not everyone is cut out to be a success in this industry. The managers at Liberty bend over backwards to help new folks be successful but not everyone is willing. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Keep doing what you are doing. Agents appreciate the support.

Driven, stable company with highly motivating leadership

Current Employee - Agent  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Agent in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time for less than a year

Pros

stable company, wonderful support from peers and leadership, excellent job training, passionate staff, and the opportunity to help working families secure their future.

Cons

high energy sales job isn't for everyone. Must be able to communicate well with new people and be willing to work VERY hard in the beginning to set yourself up for success long term.

expressing support and excitement for your employees can help them over learning curves and early discouragement.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life.

Worked for Liberty National Life? Contribute to the Community!