LifePath Hospice

www.lifepath-hospice.org

senior staff needs to do our jobs and see what it is realy like to work with no raises, uncaring managers.

Pros

We care about our patients and we like to help the dying . Even with no raises, low bonus, we do this because we care about the patients.

Cons

Management doesn't care the staff, they give theirself raises and bonuses, nothing to us.

Senior staff needs to see how the employees are really doing, how much hard work they do for low pay, no raises, no bonuses and bad treatment by mangers. By making it harder for hourly people to take time off, be late and go to Dr. appts. Salary people and managers DO NOT follow these rules. They come in late, Salary staff come an go, but the hourly people are harrased for being late,taking time off for thieir health or home life. Th managers are not fair, they have favorits. Senior staff needs to keep an eye on the managers who cheat the system. They make rules the way they want. Some managers treat some staff with no respect others are their pets and get away with bully and harrassing the employees they don't like. If we had a camers, you wuld catch. They hide so much stuff from thei boss. Always wrighting up the stff they don't like, but their favorites do the same thing snf get away with it. Labor laws should know some of this.

Other reviews for LifePath Hospice

Depends on which department you work in...

Current Employee - Navigation Center  in  Tampa, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Navigation Center in Tampa, FL (US)

Pros

The department that I work in handles incomming calls. It has managers and directors who truly care about balancing both work and hiome life. The team works together to cover each other when our childern are ill, when we need a "mental health" day, or even when there is a school play that we want to attend. The quality expectations are clear, training is great, and the staff really supports each other. This is a great place to work and I am proud to tell people that I work for LifePath.

Cons

If you are not completely dedicated to helping the patients and families in crisis, you can become burned out. It's important not to become too personally involved and still be empathetic and supportive.

Treat your employees with compassion, consistency and respect and you will foster an environment like ours.

Great Patient Care, but Poor Employee Treatment

Current Employee - Staff Nurse
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse

Pros

The patients, families, and coworkers are terrific.

Cons

Senior management not in touch with realities of field work, unreasonable expectation of staff, no respect for personal lives of staff.

Ask your field staff about number of hours required to finish work each week! Are your expectations realistic? No. Are your staff remaining with your company out of company loyalty or patient loyalty?

There are newer employer reviews for LifePath Hospice.

Worked for LifePath Hospice? Contribute to the Community!