Lincoln Financial Group

www.lfg.com

Challenges ahead.....

Disability Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsOverall, the company provides competitive pay upon hire, good benefits and tuition assistance. Employees are encouraged to pursue continued education when able.

ConsThere seems to be a disconnect with mgmt and staff due to a lack of communication/transparency and challenges with accountability among staff. There is also difficultly in maintaining a work/life balance, limited career advancement, outdated technology and unclear company direction. Tied together with a stressful, high pressure work environment with a strong emphasis on numbers is resulting in poor employee morale and high turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the disconnect by taking the time to communicate with the workforce to identify the issues causing the high turnover especially since the more experienced employees are the ones leaving. Develop and enforce strategies to address these issues and focus on improving/strengthening employee retention.

Excellent organization to work for in Philly metro area

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of new project to get exposure and grow with company. Very helpful managers to get you training… Cons: Certain admin tasks take long time to complete due to lengthy process involved. Need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place To Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC (US)

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This is a great place to work. There are various growth… Cons: I don't have any cons. This was a great place… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lincoln Financial Group.

Worked for Lincoln Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!