There are newer employer reviews for Liz Claiborne

Good foundation.

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros

Smart leaders. Even after re-structure. Hard working field employees running with each and every change the organization goes through. :)

Cons

Need a new identity. The traditional customer no longer exists and the customer that you are after needs to know you are there.

Advise would be to spend more money marketing the new liz brand to it's new target audience. Complete the launch with a fine fragrance update!

70 Other Employee Reviews for Liz Claiborne (View Most Recent)

Intern

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros

The people are really nice and easygoing. I barely had to stay late - basically 9-5 job.

Cons

There's way too much gossip and drama (but then again, most companies are like this). Also, the work is too relaxed. Everyone spends a lot of time chit chatting rather than doing actual work.

During my time, I've seen many people come and go. I really wish Liz Claiborne retained those who actually provided their time and effort in the company.

Liz is rolling over in her grave.

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros

Benefits are excellent, 1st supervisor excellent, job was awesome, but business was good then.

Cons

When Bill McComb came on board everything changed. Bad leadership. Company is going in the wrong direction. Work place is great, but the top people like Bill's friends he hired are making bad business decisions and it shows.

Stop cutting costs to make product cheap. Leave China production co. It can be great again, but needs strong apparel leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for Liz Claiborne

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!