Local Great Coupons

www.localgreatcoupons.com
  www.localgreatcoupons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Local Great Coupons

I enjoy what I do with this company

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Cincinnati, OH (US)
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I have been working at Local Great Coupons full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have a good schedule. I make good money. I left for a while I thought the grass was greener on the other side, when i got their it was black. The I was contacted by the company several months later and asked if i was interested in coming back. I SAID YES!!! I seen these posts and ya know what if you cant sell don't apply for a sales job. Go work at McDonald's.

Cons

I don't have someone rubbing my feet or back. I am expected to be on time. I mean really what company will let you be late all the time.

Keep up the good job you have lots of good people working for you don't over look them

10 Other Employee Reviews for Local Great Coupons (View Most Recent)

It's been almost a year and still have not received my last paycheck.

Former Employee - Sales Slave in Loveland, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Slave in Loveland, OH (US)

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are very few pros not worth the hassle of listing.

Cons

It's been almost a year and still have not received my last paycheck even though they somehow managed to get my w-2 to me... The w-2 shows that they paid my last check but I never received it...
    Most positive post on here is management / owners hyping up their shotty business... I showed up on time everyday, had great sales, and when it was time to pay me a good commission they fired me a couple days prior to payout. I actually liked the job and was treated like trash and was sent to the curb.... There is an investigation on this company through the U.S. Department of Labor wage and hour division.... Call them and they will tell you.

I'm not bitter... Just hate the fact of other taking advantage of nice people... There were lots of people who left great jobs thinking that they were going to be able to better themselves at this place. I feel bad that they fell for the same B.S. that I did.

Run a busness that does not screw with peoples lives and cheet other small busniess owners. Or just close the doors....

Rewarding & Fair

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Loveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Loveland, OH (US)

I have been working at Local Great Coupons full-time (more than an year)

Pros

• Competitive Base Pay
    • The Company rewards its employees for effort and results
    • The Company promotes from within
    • The company’s marketing services genuinely help brand small businesses and genuinely helps them get new customers

Cons

If you can’t sell and/ or try, just like any other sales job, you won’t last. They want the best

Keep Listening to your employees