Lodgian
www.lodgian.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Low pay, no training, but hey, it's a paycheck.

Front Desk Associate (Current Employee)
Traverse City, MI (US)

I have been working at Lodgian

ProsYou get a paycheck, a small, small, paycheck. There is little to no training, the manager takes training tests for you and lets you know that you got a 100 percent on the computer training. They ask if you want a tour of the hotel so you can explain the rooms and lay out to guests, but then refuse to show you. There is a lot of back stabbing and gossip allowed to go on between assosiates and managers. Overall, a very immature, weakly, run hotel which shows a lot of complacency. They are riding on the Holiday Inn Brand.

ConsAs with many other entry level positions, a lot of work for a little pay. Very multitasking intensive, combined with kissing up to rude patrons. Little to no training.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your people.

Hit and Miss with income/hours worked

Restaurant/Room Service Server (Former Employee)
Linthicum, MD (US)

I worked at Lodgian part-time for less than a year

Pros: Working for Lodgian/Holiday Inn I met a lot of hard working, nice people. It was my first job I was able to land… Cons: The management team was always being replaced by new managers. The hours were poor at times. The pay was low. I felt… Advice to Senior Management: Check in at your hotels more often. Ask the actual employees what needs to be changed. It seemed at the time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mediocre experience, more frustrating then good.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lodgian

Pros: Flexible hours. Non-management co-workers are great to be with. Good… Cons: -So-so pay. -Lack of training. -Incompetent management. -Housekeepers cannot communicate well enough, causing everyone problems (especially the guests). -Uniforms are hot, itchy, and unprofessional. It doesn't matter what… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the terrible, polyester uniforms. Let Front Desk… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lodgian.

Worked for Lodgian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lodgian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lodgian CEO Dana M. Ciraldo. All reviews posted anonymously by Lodgian employees.