There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn

Have learned a great deal...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Woburn, MA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

The company recognized where it needed to make improvements to keep up with the demands of rapid growth. Many companies ignore the requests of their employees if profits are maintained. LogMeIn has realized that the only way to really screw up a great company is to destroy its culture.

Cons

Seems like salary ranges may be on the lower end of the curve based on outside feedback.

Continue to offer platforms for your employees to talk back and engage the management team. Front line to bottom line.

52 Other Employee Reviews for LogMeIn (View Most Recent)

Being a part of a fun, innovative and growing company is personally and professionally rewarding

Current Employee - Finance
    Current Employee - Finance

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

LogMeIn is a fast paced, innovative and growing high tech company which a ton of potential to become bigger & better.
    The company has Amazing Products built on the most innovative technology. There is plenty of opportunity for Career advancement Here at LogMeIn I get to work with a great team of co-workers. The company continues to expand internationally and has offices in great locations

Cons

The benefits offered right now are just OK. I consider the benefit package average at best, with plenty of room to be improved on.

Continue to improve upon company wide communication. Also continue to focus on employee development while rewarding with more bonuses & merit increases.

It used to be a much better company - Now it is just another average (or below average) place to work.

I have been working at LogMeIn

Pros

Products are ok, but i dont have much insight into that as they are made in our foreign outsourced offices, and they do get used a lot by our customers, mostly because they are free.

Office environment is nice and they offer flexible hours which is always good.

Friday beers and CFO selling his red socks tickets regularly is ok, not much of a perk, but i am not complaining, but i would much rather have them match 401(k) though.

Cons

Lots of politics and friendships in management of mostly Symantec buddies.

People trying to consolidate their positions and grab on to power than doing their job is primary motive of most of management team.

Moving to Boston with a workforce predominantly of north shore, maybe management doesn't care and want to get new people in the door, but it is not right to make your employees life miserable by increasing their commute by couple of hours each day.

Benefits are below industry average.

I am sure they know what they are doing. Maybe they need to pay little more attention to stock price and get it higher by not offering every single thing for free.

There are newer employer reviews for LogMeIn

Worked for LogMeIn? Contribute to the Community!