There are newer employer reviews for MD Anderson

molecular and cellular biologis using RNAi techniques to Mantle cell lymphoma to get a target of drug design

Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow  in  Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at MD Anderson

Pros

best cancer hospital in the country, very good research environment, good research and carrer opportunity, good work atmosphere.. good salaries ...

Cons

should compete with the best research institute of the country.. we expect more respect as a postdoc in MD Anderson

Postdoc Association should have more power and they should be real representatives of the postdocs... TAA should rethink about their programs

311 Other Employee Reviews for MD Anderson (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at MD Anderson

Pros

Great state benefits, tuition assistance, and cutting edge technology/treatment. I've been lucky with my current department. The faculty are understanding and supportive in my goals to go back to school. They are also appreciative of the work I do.

Cons

Some senior management people tend to play favorites. Salary could be a little better compared to other institutions.

Continue to be supportive of your employees.

uncaring

Current Employee - Cook III
    Current Employee - Cook III

I have been working at MD Anderson

Pros

You get to help those in need.

Cons

The work you do, if outstanding, will not be noticed or taken by management as they did it. Most people that don't do anything get the best reviews and those that bust their butts get written up.

Listen to your employees about the problems they bring up and do something about it in timely manner.

There are newer employer reviews for MD Anderson

Worked for MD Anderson? Contribute to the Community!