Man Group
www.mangroupplc.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work when things going well

Software Developer (Former Employee)
London, England

I worked at Man Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood atmosphere, mostly friendly co-operative teams, interesting projects, feeling that the company cares about its staff, e.g. flexible benefits, decent bonuses, free lunches. Starting to accept flexible working/tele-working.

ConsTaken on more staff than it should have over the last few years, so lost some of the enjoyable "hedge fund" feel, and now having to make severe cut-backs.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't get rid of all the staff that made the company a success in the first place, and try to keep the hedge fund culture rather than aiming to be an investment bank!

Political network

Analyst (Former Employee)
London, England

I worked at Man Group

Pros: Free Lunch, some of the staff are good Cons: Politics, your paid to look good doing nothing rather than… Advice to Senior Management: Get your heads out of your buts No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Too big

I have been working at Man Group

Pros: Good benefits Will promote from within the organization London office gets free… Cons: The company is mired in bureaucracy. Too many top level executives with bloated salaries and too much administration.… More

There are newer reviews on Man Group.

Worked for Man Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Man Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Man Group CEO Jon R. Aisbitt. All reviews posted anonymously by Man Group employees.