ManTech
www.mantech.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Decent benefits, management, as long as you stay in defense

Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA (US)

I worked at ManTech full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI was not working on a defense project, so evantually my role was no longer of much value to the company. However, in my role i earned a modest income for my area and experience.

ConsI wish Mantech helped me to find another role earlier internally before I had to seek a role externally. HR said that they would consider re-hiring me again in the future because I left on good terms.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen your time on a project is limited or about to come to end, consider helping project members to find another more suitable role within the company.

Great transitional job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I worked at ManTech full-time for less than a year

Pros: This was the first civilian company I worked for after leaving the military and it was a great transition to the business world. The… Cons: There wasn't as much training as there should have been thanks to the heavy work load, which was sort of a vicious circle. (I could… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure a training plan is in place for new hires… More

Hectic, though quite satisfying.

Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA (US)

I have been working at ManTech full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Friendly environment. -Comparable wages. -Education is valued. -Opportunities for knowledge growth. Cons: -Communication/collaboration can be trying at times. -Timecard police. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ManTech.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ManTech CEO George J. Pedersen. All reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees.