Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Database Administrator  in  Uxbridge, England
Current Employee - Database Administrator in Uxbridge, England

I have been working at Manpower UK

Pros

I work in the Global Team not UK, so my management is different. Great Work Culture, good work/life balance. Good Opportunities for learning and progression with skills. Job for life for alot of people

Cons

Parking and transport facilities are not great

Consider employees more when making the very big decisions

Other Reviews for Manpower UK

BT/Manpower

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Glasgow, Scotland
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

I worked at Manpower UK

Pros

A good opportunity to start in sales. A sales role for beginners and re-nound award winnin g training and products. Altogether a good wee number!

Cons

There wasn't many apart from an expensive canteen, however, that's the case everywhere these days! The toilets can be a bit smelly too but I'm a guy. Couldn't speak for the ladies.

Keep Talking, It's good to talk!

Useful and helpful to your recruitment career but very frustrating and sometimes unrewarding.

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Manpower UK

Pros

The initial training they offer is excellent and is something that attracted me to the job in the first place. They helped me become a successful consultant although there were many aspects not covered. The branch networking is great and very helpful, especially when finding candidates a new role if they are willing to travel. They treat you fairly well as an employee and even for a large company can make you feel like an individual.

Cons

They ask too much of each consultant in the way of administration and paper work. They require a 'con call' for everything they do, which in some cases can be useful if used right but on too many occasion they can waste time. The commission structure is fair between consultants although to make any bonus and commission on a regular basis is extremely difficult, no matter how go a consultant you are. This initial training is brilliant, but it can take too long to have this and once this is finished there is little support sometimes, especially for a new employee to recruitment.

The management style isn't the best and can leave each individual feeling left out and unappreciated at times. They offer training on a personal level, but this is something that needs to be asked for before they do anything about it. Monthly reviews can be too much and can leave you feeling deflated.

There are newer employer reviews for Manpower UK.

Worked for Manpower UK? Contribute to the Community!