Marriott

www.marriott.com

Great!

Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

Prosgreat opportunity for advancement through hard work and dedication to the "culture" of Marriott. Excellent benefits as well as competitive salary.

ConsThe major downside from a F&B perspective is that a lot of the operation is a "color by numbers" situation handed down from corporate mandates. Balance of work/life is not all that they promote. Salaried staff often work 12-16hrs a day if need be days at a time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the most part I have no real advise. My Management Team is always available and helpful in any matters I may have concerning my job.

rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marriott

Pros: Very life/work balanced company, fair respect and treating the employee with dignity Cons: wish we had discounts in daycare/fitness Advice to Senior Management: allow more employee the use of headquarters benefits. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ok better than most

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Omaha, NE (US)

I worked at Marriott

Pros: company cares for you unlike most Cons: boring repetitive, more advancement options Advice to Senior Management: make it less boring More
There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!