Marsh

usa.marsh.com

Good, Stable Company

Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsVery stable company. Good atmosphere, with a sincere non-assuming feeling.

ConsToo much emphasis on metrics and the actual time taken to complete a task, in the use of Siebel time management program.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut the emphasis back on what is actually accomplished daily by an employee and less on the metrics of the time it took to accomplish that task. Less micromanaging and more seeing the big picture would improve the bottom line of this company.

Hire a business consultant to troubleshoot your training program for the role of Certificate Specialist in order to find out the reason for the high turnover rate in the classroom/ work setting and how it is affecting your operations budget and company morale and reputation. Hire an experienced, articulate person specifically for the role of first point of contact for the Data Entry department, so the data entry specialists can concentrate fully on their job and a more professional impression of the company in general will be experienced by clients and customers calling in.

Marsh

Senior Client Advisor (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Marsh full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good Company to work for. Cons: There are a lot of changes in Senior leadership. Advice to Senior Management: Take care of the colleagues that are client facing and have the day… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Loved working there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marsh

Pros: Large company, great benefits, lots of connections Cons: some policies are not helpful and More

There are newer reviews on Marsh.

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!