McKee Foods

www.mckeefoods.com

Terrific employer who places great emphasis on people.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

Competitive salary, profit sharing, competitive benefits, work environment that encourages growth and development, open forum for new ideas, family owned company

Cons

many decisions are still made anecdotally and are not fact based, current culture does not tolerate or adapt to change very well

Many tactics that contributed to getting us where we are today are still relevant. However, our industry is changing very rapidly, and we should evaluate every aspect of the way we do things to make sure our business model stays relevant. Look for opportunities to capitalize on our brand strength outside of our current product portfolio.

Other reviews for McKee Foods

I have loved working at Mckee Foods.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Collegedale, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN (US)

Pros

Good wages. Medical Benifits. Family owned and operated. Christian owned.

Cons

I can not think of any.

Pretty good place to work.

Current Employee - Production Employee
    Current Employee - Production Employee

Pros

Mckee has decent medical insurance. They also pay a fair wage. They are very health conscious. They provide a clinic and a health coach and also extra programs for health and fitness.

Cons

Some lines have to work on Sundays, which I consider part of the weekend, A day to spend with family.

Management wants your input on reducing waste...then they change the rules and Want you to waste product, without getting any input from the employees...Senior Management wants employees to train on different jobs...than the supervisors won't let anyone train on their line, because of labor, then when employees want time off...they can't have subs. With some of the lines being so slow and employees not getting their hours, this would be the best time to train.

There are newer employer reviews for McKee Foods.

Worked for McKee Foods? Contribute to the Community!