Med-Dyne

www.med-dyne.com

Awful

Clinical Sales Manager (Former Employee) Louisville, KY (US)

ProsWork life balance is good.

ConsBenefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Advice to Senior ManagementLike I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

Horrible workplace very Unproffesional

Production (Former Employee) Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne full-time for less than a year

Pros: working first shift hours is the only pro Cons: horrible treatment of production employees, lack of proper training, unrealistic expectations. They are very nice when you come in to interview. On your first day… Advice to Senior Management: learn how to treat people, quit being fake to get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Med-Dyne.

Worked for Med-Dyne? Contribute to the Community!