There are newer employer reviews for Med-Dyne

Awful

Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)
Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Like I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Med-Dyne (View Most Recent)

Wonderful work experience

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Louisville, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My work experience with Med-Dyne was overall a positive one. The work-load was manageable, the hours and pay were reasonable and the staff was supportive. My co-workers were always willing to help explain procedures to me and gave me the independence and confidence to work at my own speed. My job duties were very structured and expectations of my work were made clear; which made my job much easier. Med-Dyne takes its employees suggestions to heart. If you have a good idea, or a new and better way of doing something, they will listen.

Cons

I won't say everything with Med-Dyne is perfect, but I will say the management does care. There are times where we may have a goal, but you aren't sure how we are getting there. Management will always try to help you understand the big picture.

Hardly any benefits, bad management and little to no training.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at Med-Dyne (more than an year)

Pros

Med-Dyne is very friendly when you interview and first start. They are family run basically and seem very nice. That does not last long with anyone. Reading other reviews will tell you that. They cover a very small potion of health coverage so most people get their own plans.

Cons

Compensation is okay and you're always off on time. However, I would rather have those aspects hurting in order to work in a better enviroment. They are very demeaning here and dont seem to know how to train. If your production you're put out on the floor the first day within an hour. Office employees are expected to know everything almost immediately which is nearly impossible given their work load. If someone says they do like it here I almost guarantee they worked very limited hours and were well-liked by the owner. I would suggest asking about turnover in your interview. Keep in mind no one seems to stay more than 3 months.

Actually train your employees and open your eyes to the high turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Med-Dyne