MedAssets

www.medassets.com

A great place to work

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA (US)

ProsThis is by far the best organization that I have ever worked for in terms of culture and environment. I am amazed at the stories of compassion and the recognition of that compassion outreach through various non profit and corporate citizenship programs.

Upper management seems to have a strong committment to attract, develop and retain top talent.
Full-time new hires are eligible to receive 17 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays. In regards to the 401K the company contributes $.50 for each dollar you contribute up to 6%.

In the past 5 months I have witnessed an increase in process improvement and positive change. I am very impressed with the level of communication that I have received from senior leadership. I was very impressed with the on boarding process. Perhaps what has impressed me the most is the level of integrity and committment to our core values.

ConsIt is a fast paced environment which may be considered as a con to others not having worked in fast paced environment. This could be a challenge to others that are missing a strong work ethic and ability to adapt.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the committment to attract, retain and develop top talent.

Medassets is a Charity/Party organization trying to run a Software company

(Current Employee)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros: You will like it here if - You like "humanitarian" efforts and charity PR campaigns to compensate for lack of strategic senior executive leadership. You like working… Cons: You will not like it here if - You are a strategic thinker You Do Not agree with sr executives pursuing personal spotlight and endeavors, pandering to… Advice to Senior Management: Put the needs of our customers ahead of your own… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experience varies between manager

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have been lucky to have some great managers that understand the… Cons: There are constant leadership changes, so it makes it difficult… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!