Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

It was fantastic

Program Manager Intern (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA (US)

ProsThe internship program is obviously designed to fix any problems before they occur. I had very clear project expectations, lots of positive feedback, great working conditions, and excellent compensation.

ConsThe only major downside was the fact my project had trouble finding programmers to actually implement the planned feature, but my manager compensated very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's hard to think of any way to improve - my overall experience was amazing. I guess the major problem is trying to coordinate so many projects in so many discrete departments.

nice stable work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: large org and they allow you to switch roles Cons: complex organization very large organization field org is less interresting than working… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of some ballast in MCS HQ Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Comfortable place to work, but moving up through the ranks felt like it would be a slow process.

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Very lenient hours for Program Managers (not always the case for devs).… Cons: People are resistant to change. 3 year release cycles for some products means you put a lot of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!