Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

On the up and up

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

ProsLeadership is turning the company ship and moving fast. Many are excited since MS used to be at the top of the world and no more. But the fire and been lit under their asses and it's movin'. Kinect, Windows 8, Surface, Pixel Perfect, all these products are a start to change the world and the 800 lbs gorilla is going to make a difference again.

ConsOnly join the Windows, Xbox, and Phone teams. Few other teams are promoting. Join one of the teams that Microsoft is seriously betting on for the long term of the company. The other teams are not given as much priority or budget for growth and promos.

Chance to touch the future in a rewarding environment, but a review system that is like "Corporate hunger games"

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Amazing career options for anyone, the ability to be deep… Cons: Management slow to change, the review system has to go,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome company to work with

I have been working at Microsoft full-time

Pros: Lots of perks for employees Cons: Work life balance depends on each team, and sometimes it… More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!