Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Great company in retail

Teacher (Current Employee) Denver, CO (US)

ProsRetail is a less then desirable field but its nice to find a company that makes the field easy to live in. Great benefits for a retailer especially in a time when most are cutting benefits to save money.

ConsRetail is retail, hours are long and change every week. Review is for the retail division, opportunity to advance is rare. Recruitment focuses outside the company not at promoting within.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen possible set hours helps especially if you can. Not giving a set schedule just because you don't want them to get used to it.

Fantastic place to work.

User Experience Designer (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros: Quality of life, benefits, pay; working with very smart (and nice!) people… Cons: Inherent to working within a large organization is that the number of stakeholders you need to bring into alignment in order to bring an idea… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Autonomy is valued Access to Resources Benefits Opportunity Brand Recognition Cons: Review Process Work Life Balance Wide Variance from team to team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!