Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Great company in retail

Teacher (Current Employee) Denver, CO (US)

ProsRetail is a less then desirable field but its nice to find a company that makes the field easy to live in. Great benefits for a retailer especially in a time when most are cutting benefits to save money.

ConsRetail is retail, hours are long and change every week. Review is for the retail division, opportunity to advance is rare. Recruitment focuses outside the company not at promoting within.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen possible set hours helps especially if you can. Not giving a set schedule just because you don't want them to get used to it.

Wonderful place to work with great people

Senior Software Design Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent diversity of areas of interest - you can do… Cons: Caf regularly sucks Too much bureaucracy on occasion Getting stuff (books, licenses,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Development Engineer

Software Developer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Microsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros: Brand Name Talented people Respect for ideas and people Great benefits Great trainings Cons: Too much Ego in some people even though respect for idea… Advice to Senior Management: Stay hungry and understand people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!