There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Doctors

Mobile Doctors has been a fulfilling experience, that has provided me with the professional development I was seeking.

I have been working at Mobile Doctors full-time

Pros

Mobile Doctors takes the time to invest in employees. I had the best training I have EVER had. This company also rewards hard work. I was promoted at my 100 day review. This is the type of place that will recognize you if you are meeting/exceeding expectations. You truly can create your own professional future at this company.

Cons

We recently moved, and my commute is much longer than it was before. Also, I don't have as many public transportation options, as I used to have at the other location.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Mobile Doctors (View Most Recent)

Good Job Out of College

I worked at Mobile Doctors full-time

Pros

Mobile Doctors is eager to hire new college grads, so it is easy to secure a position within the company. The company is also experiencing a lot of growth, so there are some opportunities for advancement.

Cons

-Upper management/CEO uses scare tactic management in attempt to correct mistakes.
    -It is almost impossible/frowned upon to take vacation time since there are limited employees at the branches.
    -Poor benefits, lowest tier salary, raises/reviews are not done as scheduled due to lack of time for employees.
    -issues with communication and organization due to limited staffing and growth of the company
    -cold calls to seniors, almost seemingly conning podiatry patients into medical services.
    -hiring of inadequate doctors because of low salary- most have histories of malpractice suits, firings, etc. the doctors are needed to grow the business so disciplinary measures are few and far between.
    -CEO treats employees as they are just a number, often insulting in front of employees they manage
    -Often work 12 hour days, work hours are 8:30-4:30 regularly, so there is not a paid lunch period or room for a lunch at all
    -Meetings are filled with gossip, often issues don't get resolved.

Organization, respect and appreciate your employees, pay higher wages, or expect frequent turnover.

Mobile Doctors

I have been working at Mobile Doctors

Pros

Nearly 100% of all promotions come from within. Due to aggressive growth plans, new positions and/or leadership opportunities are always being created to reward employee's who excel in their current position. Mobile Doctors also gives new college grads a chance who don't necessarily have a lot of work experience. These new grads go through a thorough training program where they get exposure to all departments in a branch office.

Cons

Although there is an employee parking lot, sometimes it is a little difficult to find parking in the morning but I guess that is just the city of Chicago for you!

There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Doctors