Modern Woodmen
www.modern-woodmen.org Rock Island, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you are attracted to this field of work there is no better place to build from then Modern Woodmen.

Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

ProsMWA is a Fraternal organization with terrific customer loyalty. They have a very solid training program. Their benefits are terrific, especially their health insurance program.

ConsYou are paid on by commission, which, for the self-motivated, is actually a plus. It is a big consideration for most folks and should not be taken lightly.

Modern Woodmen is a great place to work

District Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Pros: For the home office staff I am sure it is a great place to work with lots of job security. The field staff has its… Cons: The strong reliance on referral based client growth only could… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the communications open with the next generation of agents and managing agents in order to keep up with the accelerating marketing chances in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No Idea What They're Doing

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Pros: -You were able to create your own schedule and they… Cons: -The fact they represent themselves as financial advisors is scary. They have no knowledge other than how to talk people up and make them feel… Advice to Senior Management: Stop tricking innocent people into believing you know what you're talking about. Gain some type of knowledge of what your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Modern Woodmen.

Worked for Modern Woodmen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Modern Woodmen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Modern Woodmen CEO W. Kenny Massey. All reviews posted anonymously by Modern Woodmen employees.