Modern Woodmen

www.modern-woodmen.org

Opportunity of a life time

Current Employee - FIN  in  Lincoln, NE (US)
Current Employee - FIN in Lincoln, NE (US)

Pros

Modern Woodmen rewards good, honest, intelligent effort. I was tired of working for organizations who took advantage of the value that I brought to their business. With Modern Woodmen, I have a great opportunity to better my community, help my clients, and be paid what I am worth. In addition, Modern Woodmen has given me all the tools and training that I need to run a successful business. Having been exposed to several advisors in other regions and the staff at the Home Office, Modern Woodmen is truly an organization that lives up to the high character I expect out of an employer.

Cons

Good, honest, intelligent effort is hard to identify. It is a fact that this career path is not for everyone. Within the first few months, our advisors are personally challenged. How one responds to that challenge says a lot about an individual. Unfortunately, the only way to find out is to take that first step.

Who you attract is not determined by what you want, but determined by who you are. Continue to lead with integrity, character, and energy.

Other reviews for Modern Woodmen

Best organization to work for

Current Employee - Financial Representative  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Financial Representative in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

Great benefits. Great to build relationships with clients and co-workers. Success falls on one's own shoulders. No one can cap my income. Gave me the tools to succeed. Has great training program and benefits as compared to other companies in the area. That fact that MWA is a fraternal organization is awesome.

Cons

Hard to get started. You have to use own money for necessary business expenses. Takes awhile to be officially appointed with MWA.

Be quicker on new technology.

Great company for a retired person or a used car salesman.

Former Employee - Financial Representative  in  Conway, AR (US)
    Former Employee - Financial Representative in Conway, AR (US)

Pros

You are rewarded for success.

Cons

The older experienced representatives farm young talent to grow the business and then cut them loose when they have gotten every dollar out of you.

Give new employees a stable work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Modern Woodmen.

Worked for Modern Woodmen? Contribute to the Community!