Modern Woodmen
www.modern-woodmen.org Rock Island, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

a place were self motivated people excel.

Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Prosset own schedule, great income potential, a lot of motivators provided by the company, great training and assistance from co-workers and management.

ConsLong nights, hard to get time off, and missing out on family time very frequently. Looking forward to establishing my buisness so I can enjoy myself a but more. Starting out is difficult but rewarding.

Good pay but poor training.

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Modern Woodmen

Pros: Good compensation when a sale was complete. Good benefits package once probationary period is up,… Cons: Extremely slow to ever recieve first pay check (I went about 3 months), management is often involved in their own… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

a wonderful experiance

Financial Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Pros: Freedom to set your own schedule and run your own… Cons: Compensation is not all that great but it's also a… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on the financial planning for reps and less on insurance. Modern… More

There are newer reviews on Modern Woodmen.

Worked for Modern Woodmen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Modern Woodmen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Modern Woodmen CEO W. Kenny Massey. All reviews posted anonymously by Modern Woodmen employees.