MoneyGram International
www.moneygram.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

I worked at MGI only one year because I needed additional part-time income

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Lakewood, CO (US)

I worked at MoneyGram International part-time for more than a year

ProsMy supervisor was great...always encouraging. She always took time during reviews to build me up and give me suggestions for continued improvement.

ConsFor me, sitting at a computer on the phone all day gets old. If I had stayed with them I would have tried to move to something other than front line customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some way for employees to explore possible career paths within the company that seem to fit their strengths and passion(s) based on testing.

Excellent company to learn and improve global management skills

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros: Most global midsize company. Lots of global opportunities. Good sound… Cons: Some departments might have limited growth opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Provide growth opportunities like rotation programs. More

Solid company with good management

Saint Louis Park, MN (US)

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros: Work-life balance, flexibility to work from home, free work out room and covered parking,… Cons: Communications can be a challenge when dealing with outsourcing companies and… Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MoneyGram International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MoneyGram International CEO Pamela H. Patsley. All reviews posted anonymously by MoneyGram International employees.