Motley Fool

www.fool.com

This is a special place.

Analyst (Current Employee) Alexandria, VA (US)

ProsA meaningful purpose, passionate colleagues, strong leadership, excellent benefits, flexible schedules, and the opportuity to work beside and learn from some of the best investors in the world.

ConsThere's always so many fun things going on around FoolHQ that it can sometimes be hard to get work done.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile Fools are motivated by our purpose, challenging work assignments, development opportunities, and a host of other factors, our actual cash compensation is also important to many of us. Please don't forget that.

Great place to work

Developer (Current Employee) Alexandria, VA (US)

I have been working at Motley Fool full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It's a great environment to solve problems. The management really… Cons: There's a lot of dead weight. Turnover is very low because it's a great place to work. Management, seemingly, gets attached to employees that… Advice to Senior Management: Netflix, steal their ideas. Fire people that don't perform 20%… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great

I have been working at Motley Fool

Pros: A fun atmosphere, with lots of smart, fun colleagues. Intellectually… Cons: I can't think of any. More

There are newer reviews on Motley Fool.

Worked for Motley Fool? Contribute to the Community!