There are newer employer reviews for Motorola Solutions

Great company that makes you excited to make life-saving products and have solid job security.

I worked at Motorola Solutions

Pros

My role involved a tremendous amount of incredible, international travel. Our design team was so close it was my second family. I stayed a good 4 years longer than I expected because it was fun going to work everyday and felt purpose in the products I was helping create.

Cons

It's still an engineering company at heart - makes it tough sometimes to drive innovation when the company still cares more about time and cost. They're coming around, though. Good place to gain tremendous hands-on experience with product development. Sometimes tough to grow/be promoted due to the senior management lifers.

Encourage more innovation. Stand behind the designers as much as Marketing and Engineering. Many of us do not see eye to eye on your promotion choices for Director and Senior level managers. Those individuals should exude intelligence, ingenuity, and respect.

601 Other Employee Reviews for Motorola Solutions (View Most Recent)

It is great working in Motorola Solutions. Employee friendly company.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Motorola Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Highly ethical work culture which is deomonstrated by higher management. Reward for performace is see everywhere.Flexi work hour allows for a better work life balance.

Cons

Work on legacy technology. Hierarical work culture which does not promote extra-orinary talents to move up management ladder. Too much focus on grade based work assignments.

Vision has to improve, think in advance and tie products to market demand and customer's interest.

Fresh Engineer to Project Manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Motorola Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

1) Technically Best place to work 2) Employee friendly organization (3) Pay is very good compared to Industry standards (4) excellent leadership and strong culture (5) Attrition rate very low

Cons

1) Process oriented organization 2) more outings and extra curricular activities needed

There are newer employer reviews for Motorola Solutions