Mylan Inc
www.mylan.com Canonsburg, PA 5000+ Employees

Strange company

Middle Manager (Current Employee)
Canonsburg, PA (US)

I have been working at Mylan Inc

ProsInspiring mission, compensation, can do attitude of the culture, good company to work for in a bad economy, location is great, low cost of living, good CEO

ConsMore SVPs per square inch than an investment bank, some SVPs very weak and/or poor leadership models but persist, very poor communication, weak HR function, very political environment. Long work weeks, not sustainable.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalent management is an area to look into and improve. Need to improve communication and transparency - VPs seem afraid to cascade information down, unclear why this is but should be fixed.

ok

Lyon (France)

I have been working at Mylan Inc

Pros: I like the farmaceutical marker Cons: It is far from home Advice to Senior Management: ok More

lacking in expertise and encouragement

I have been working at Mylan Inc

Pros: education and health insurance benefits Cons: Corporate culture. Organizational chart non existent. Very large… Advice to Senior Management: need development program for both hard and soft skills No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mylan Inc.

Worked for Mylan Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mylan Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mylan Inc CEO Heather Bresch. All reviews posted anonymously by Mylan Inc employees.