NASDAQ OMX Group

Poor Management, Information sharing etc

Analyst (Current Employee)
Rockville, MD (US)

I have been working at NASDAQ OMX Group

ProsGood brand to have on a resume, good benefits, colleagues are nice, decent pay depending on which department you work in.

ConsNo guidance from upper management, lack of information sharing, rewards and promotions aren't given fairly, lack of internal mobility, lack of resources. NASDAQ OMX likes to spread themselves too thin in order to reduce expenses, no training programs at all. NASDAQ OMX rewards people based on how much money they bring to the company regardless of their effort, and they overlook the people that actually do all the work behind the scenes.

Advice to Senior Managementlook at the resources you have and don't take on too many projects at once, more recognition for the employees that work hard.

nice experience

I have been working at NASDAQ OMX Group

Pros: great local team and local management Cons: poor high level/top management and communication to high level More

What would you like: Job security or Growth- Nasdaq is 1st one.

New York, NY (US)

I have been working at NASDAQ OMX Group

Pros: The Brand name is good Cons: No growth opportunities for employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NASDAQ OMX Group.

Worked for NASDAQ OMX Group? Contribute to the Community!

NASDAQ OMX Group – Why Work for Us?

Watch a Short Video about our Company A Global Market Leader The NASDAQ OMX Group owns and operates 26 markets, 3 clearing houses, and 5 central securities depositories, spanning six continents--making us the world’s… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NASDAQ OMX Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NASDAQ OMX Group CEO Bob Greifeld. All reviews posted anonymously by NASDAQ OMX Group employees.