NCH
www.nch.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

I have mostly enjoyed working here but very few people make "good" money.

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at NCH

Prosflexible job where you are your own boss. Ability to grow business with some help from company. If you get lucky and receive some accounts you can do well. Once established the job really can be fun where you are seeing people you know and like and selling them products they like using.

ConsNo established accounts to begin with or if you receive them they are not good accounts. Antiquated sales support. They still have panelling at corporate! Very expensive product. If your customers do not really like you good luck.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp new employees to stay with the company with a longer base and some new accounts. The ramp up is a killer.

If the management can get it together, they can actually make the company a fun place to work

I have been working at NCH

Pros: Company is flexible with work schedule Cons: There is not much room to grow in the company. More

Marketing

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at NCH

Pros: Good R&D and lab assistance for projects Cons: Too much of a sales admin department, not enough real… Advice to Senior Management: Continue making good products, just review the pricing metrics. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NCH.

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCH CEO Irvin L. Levy. All reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees.