NRC (National Research Corporation)
www.nationalresearch.com Lincoln, NE 150 to 499 Employees

I learned a lot about corporate nonsense.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lincoln, NE (US)

I worked at NRC (National Research Corporation)

ProsPay is not bad for Lincoln.

ConsGossip is a big factor. Employees are not valued. Too many management experiments that mostly end with big layoffs. You can get hired with big promises and get fired a few months later when there's a change in management.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you change the business direction give it some time before trying to pick a different direction. Value your human assets. It takes time to train someone to do his\her job so often hiring and firing is actually hurts NRC business. People that are in fear of getting laid off all the time can't be productive.

Constant structural reorganization, sales-focused with overworked service.

Client Service (Current Employee)
Lincoln, NE (US)

I have been working at NRC (National Research Corporation) full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Good work-life balance -Relaxed work environment -No micro-management -Decent compensation -good working relationships Cons: -Constant reorganization at mid-level management and above creates unstable work environment -401k match is a joke at .25 % company match -Service is often stretched very thin… Advice to Senior Management: NRC needs to step into the 21st century, technology-wise, and provide associates with adequate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at NRC (National Research Corporation) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: people and teams were wonderful, always felt like I had… Cons: financially and very sales focused. Advice to Senior Management: Need to invest in product development and fixes some major… More

There are newer reviews on NRC (National Research Corporation).

Worked for NRC (National Research Corporation)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NRC (National Research Corporation) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NRC (National Research Corporation) CEO Michael D. Hays. All reviews posted anonymously by NRC (National Research Corporation) employees.