National Heritage Academies
www.heritageacademies.com Grand Rapids, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company to start out career in education

Paraprofessional (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at National Heritage Academies

ProsSome of the best reasons include the new innovative approach to classroom learning. When one thing is not bringing the test score results then Supervisors are more than willing to try another learning style. Another observation is the indivdualism of classroom management for the educator. Educator's appear to be encouraged to try new styles of learning within the guidelines and circulum.

ConsThe benefits of Medical and dental only apply to fulltime employees and I believe there is no tenuring into the company. Parapro's posistions are only contigent upon title one funding.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps to cut some of the paperwork and tracking some the teacher is able to concentrate on more of the classroom.

Good job, unreachable expectations

Library Technology Aide (Current Employee)
Canton, MI (US)

I have been working at National Heritage Academies part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The staff of our school are a great bunch of… Cons: The pay is low and the expectations are unreachable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company!

Upper Elementary Dean (Current Employee)
Gary, IN (US)

I have been working at National Heritage Academies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits and professional development Cons: The organization time off policies.. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the Good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on National Heritage Academies.

Worked for National Heritage Academies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Heritage Academies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Heritage Academies CEO Jeff Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by National Heritage Academies employees.