A very good place to work

Current Employee - PMO Analyst  in  Swindon, Gloucestershire, South West England, England
Current Employee - PMO Analyst in Swindon, Gloucestershire, South West England, England

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Pros

good location and working environment, lots hapening, friendly people and good network of contacts. I am working as a contractor on a large programme.

Cons

The office is out of town so more difficult to do general day to dat activities. Parking on site can be an absolute nightmare

I do not think this is an appropriate question to answer here

Other Reviews for Nationwide Building Society

customer service

I worked at Nationwide Building Society full-time for more than a year

Pros

good team support from counter parts

Cons

pressure of sales on service oriented calls

Good place to work for, undergoing lots of changes, respect their employee, low salary compare to other companies.

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Pros

It s a bank but not a bank. Very low risk takers, good deals for the customers. Organization with the define set of values. If you looking for the stable employment then you are in good place.

Cons

Old back office systems, old-fashion way of working, although undergoing lots of changes. Not enough training and development possibilities. Low salaries compare to the other companies in the financial sector.

Think more about training and development needs of employees. Invest in people more and it will pay off in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Nationwide Building Society.

Worked for Nationwide Building Society? Contribute to the Community!