Nationwide Building Society
www.nationwide.co.uk Swindon, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

A very good place to work

PMO Analyst (Current Employee)
Swindon, Gloucestershire, South West England, England

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Prosgood location and working environment, lots hapening, friendly people and good network of contacts. I am working as a contractor on a large programme.

ConsThe office is out of town so more difficult to do general day to dat activities. Parking on site can be an absolute nightmare

Advice to Senior ManagementI do not think this is an appropriate question to answer here

customer service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nationwide Building Society full-time for more than a year

Pros: good team support from counter parts Cons: pressure of sales on service oriented calls Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work for, undergoing lots of changes, respect their employee, low salary compare to other companies.

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Pros: It s a bank but not a bank. Very low risk takers, good deals for the customers. Organization… Cons: Old back office systems, old-fashion way of working, although undergoing lots of changes. Not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Think more about training and development needs of employees. Invest… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nationwide Building Society.

Worked for Nationwide Building Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nationwide Building Society reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nationwide Building Society CEO Graham Beale. All reviews posted anonymously by Nationwide Building Society employees.