Neogen
www.neogen.com Lansing, MI 500 to 999 Employees

This place is a nightmare.

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
Lexington, KY (US)

I worked at Neogen

ProsGood products, attend great trade shows.

ConsManagement is a joke. All that goes on in that company is everyone trying to blame everyone else for work that hasn't been done. Pay is horrible unless you are from Marion County.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to communicate better. There is no communication in that building. Also, check out your managers and try to figure out what they are actually doing.

Just ok

I have been working at Neogen

Pros: Great co-workers. Fairly secure place to work, no layoffs. Cons: Pay is very low. If recognition or advancement were options it… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let your good stand in the way of your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to gain experience, but not a career destination.

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Lansing, MI (US)

I worked at Neogen full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, fair work/life balance, good place to gain entry… Cons: Very low pay, mediocre benefits, poor culture and at times a negative work environment,… Advice to Senior Management: The company needs to develop a positive company culture (respect, integrity, accountability) and make it the center of everything they do. Upper management should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Neogen.

Worked for Neogen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neogen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neogen CEO James L. Herbert. All reviews posted anonymously by Neogen employees.