Neopost New England

Former Employee - NAE
Former Employee - NAE

I worked at Neopost full-time

Pros

Can make some money at NAE position or above, Lots of freedom, Some nice people, Big territory, Good bonuses

Cons

Poor training, bad revenue splitting policies, lots of favortism, run like a "mom and pop" in a bad way, disconnect between corporate and dealer network, poor pricing support, management may ask you to be unethical, road warrior position, poor work/life balance, CRM cluttered/unorganized, and some reps will not hesitate to snake your accounts.

Advice to Management

Invest in employees, Do away with ASE position altogether, get rid of revenue/commission splits, pay commissions on time rather than on a 2 month delay, and have better communication between corporate and the dealer network.

reviews filtered by
  1. Poor customer service and failure to launch new products and solutions

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Neopost full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits and flexiblilty in schedule.

Cons

Poor customer service. Poor invoicing and customer resolutions. Internal communicaiton is non existant. A lot of dead weight at the top. Wages are comparable to industry standards.

Advice to Management

Follow thru with what your goals are. Have an open door policy. Respect and treat others like you would like to be treated.

2. good company to work with

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Neopost

Pros

good international company to grow with and gain more big environment experience. People are professional and friendly. multi platform to work

Cons

few people that are negative but not any more so than many other companies our size. waste time on repeating work

Advice to Management

more measurable self accessment. Keep up the hands-on, personable and accessible style.