There are newer employer reviews for Neopost

Great family environment work place

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA (US)

I worked at Neopost

Pros

Stable company with great people

Cons

Pay and professional growth not on par with other companies.

Advice to Management

Learn to pay employees what they are worth and people will be loyal

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Internship Experience

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Neopost

Pros

Neopost allowed me to intern in several departments during my two summers of working there. I got to experience every aspect of the business focusing mostly on legal, marketing and human resources. Neopost kept there employees very knowledgable about what was going on in the compay. Every quarter they had quartely communication meetings where the upper management would report back to the whole company about the status of their department.

Cons

I really enjoyed my internship experience at Neopost. Everyone was really willinging to help me learn. They only con about the internship was that I was the only intern. It would have been nice to have some one else to share my experience with and bounce ideas off of.

Advice to Management

Keep on communicating with the employees everyone feels more invested in the company when they know whats going on. Hire more interns!

2. Confusion Reigns

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Neopost

Pros

International Company makes downturns in individual markets less likely to impact the overall company. Has considerable financial strength and a good reputation in the market, especially in Europe.

Cons

Serious lack of communication between business units. This often results in unit managers making decisions that benefit one unit but are detrimental to the rest of the company. Is old school with some senior employees unwilling to consider fresh approaches to the market.

Advice to Management

Consider taking the best of Neopost (and now absorbed Hasler) and making a corporate culture that takes the lead away from Pitney Bowes rather than being satisfied with the crumbs from Pitney's table.