Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to Work!

Los Gatos, CA (US)

I have been working at Netflix

ProsExcellent co-workers and leadership. Culture of freedom and responsibility is taken seriously and results in an productive and mature working environment.

ConsThe culture leads to a necessity to communicate. Folks who do not want to communicate honestly will falter. It also critical to take initiative. Those with a lack of initiative will struggle.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to reward results and creativity. The culture works by having the right people at the company. Keep it up!

Opportunity for advancement and success if you get lucky, otherwise it's just a metter of time.

Management (Former Employee)
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I worked at Netflix

Pros: Pay is great, but save your money... the severance package… Cons: Most of the "benefits" of being an exempt employee come with a very high price tag. I am not just talking about the unusually high… Advice to Senior Management: The culture of fear is developed from the top down. While "freedom and responsibility" sounds great on paper, my experience was better described as "uncertainty… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company - Great people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Netflix

Pros: Great technology and very big market opportunity make this a great company to be… Cons: Currently there is a lot of bad press and there are risks… Advice to Senior Management: find a strategic alliance that will provide the capital needed to continue to acquire… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.